INFORMATION CLICK HERE
- THIS IS NOT A GROUP RIDE. This is an independent Passport Run and you are free to ride with friends or alone. You are not required to have your passport stamped or visit all the suggested sights along the route.
- There will NOT be Road Captains or Leaders.
- Everyone will receive a “Route Map” with Passport Stamp Stops and highlights.
- You are NOT required to stay at each “overnight stop” or use the surrounding “Passport Stamp” location lodging.
- All vehicles welcome.
- Riders who registered on or before March 31, 2023, may request for a refund of the registration fee and must submit request by May 15, 2023. The money will be given to the charity Support Bikers. Requests will be handled on a case by case basis by the Support Bikers Crew and all decisions are final. After that date, your registration fee will be considered a donation to Support Bikers.
- All accommodations, food, misc. expenses including medical and repairs are the sole responsibility of the “Official Rider”
We are starting to plan the trip. Can you help us find sponsors?
If you or someone you know is interested in being a sponsor we have several sponsorship opportunities available. First come first serve. For more information CLICK HERE or call 863-703-4840.
PIN YOURSELF ON THE “SUPPORT BIKERS” MAP
It’s free to pin yourself or your biker owned/friendly business on the map. We will be traveling for this event, so be sure to get your business pinned on the map so we can find you. We will need gas stations, hotels, motorcycle mechanics, food, bars, towing/hauling, etc.
Bikers Supporting Bikers